Acne Vulgaris what is Acne Vulgaris?
Acne Vulgaris what is Acne Vulgaris? Actually, it is the severe form of acne which spreads all over the face especially the chin or cheeks area. There is no hard or fast method to treat these kinds of severe acne. There is a range of treatment available through which Acne Vulgaris is treated.
Acne is one of the major concerns among the teenagers and for the treatment they use many home remedies or medications. But the situation may become worse when the acne becomes severe and leaves scars on the face. So proper treatment is required to treat this skin disorder.
Types of Acne Vulgaris – It is divided into two categories: Inflammatory or Non-inflammatory. These are manifested in distinct ways:
- Comedonal Acne – Non-Inflammatory Acne
- Pustules & Papules – Inflammatory Acne
- Nodular Acne – Inflammatory Acne
- Inflammatory Acne with Hyperpigmentation
Acne Vulgaris have several side effects. It resulted into psychological as well as psychiatric complications like:
- Facial Distribution
- Adolescent Prevalence
- Misperceptions regarding Etiology
- Social importance on Appearance
There are several psychological complications of Acne Vulgaris which are:
- Social Phobia – Individuals who are suffering from Acne Vulgaris may develop social phobia which means that being fear to meet people. They think that people will avoid them.
- Depression – It has been seen that people suffering from Acne Vulgaris may undergo depression which can lead to severe mental issues.
- Social Dysfunction – Acne Vulgaris sufferers restrict themselves to go for any social contact. They developed thinking that people would avoid them owing their skin issues. So social functioning will start as dysfunctioning.
- Anxiety Disorders – People with such issues often suffers from anxiety disorders issues. In this case, people build a tendency that they are being affected by acne issues. If some rashes appear then they think that they are being affected by acne Vulgaris.
- Impaired Self-esteem or self-image – Acne Vulgaris may also affect the personality of the masses. Acne Vulgaris sufferer demoralized all the time.
- Reduced quality of life – Owing the Acne Vulgaris, the quality of life may become almost reduced. Such kind of person suffers from many issues like depression, social phobia and so forth.
Acne Vulgaris Treatment
Acne Vulgaris treatment basically relies upon the severity.
- For Mild form of Acne – Using the products which contain the benzoyl peroxide and follow the instructions to use in the proper way will be sufficient to overcome this issue.
- For Severe Form of Acne – for this treatment, it is generally recommended to consult the best dermatologist. It is usually treated with antibiotics or topical therapies.
To treat the Acne Vulgaris more advanced or drug-free are now being used the skin specialists. It is generally meant for those people who are being suffered from severe acne and can’t bear the antibiotics. It is also appropriate for pregnant women who intend to stay away from the side effects of the antibiotics which are being used during the acne treatment. Nowadays, many clinics are using light or laser therapies to treat the acne scars or other skin issues.